[Encyclopedia of Charcoal Grilled Prawns]_ Charcoal Grilled _ How to Make
Shrimp should be a kind of food that more people like to eat, not only because the shrimp itself is delicious, but also because the shrimp itself contains very rich nutritional value. Eating more shrimp is good for the human body, butPeople with allergies to seafood are inconvenient to eat shrimp.
In the process of shrimp production, people can choose a variety of production methods, charcoal grilled shrimp can maintain the original flavor of the shrimp, so charcoal grilled shrimp has a certain method of production?
The temperature and time of the oven-baked shrimps are slightly pickled, 200 degrees, ten minutes.
After the oven stops, there is still room temperature, and you can leave it for another five minutes.
Remember to put the almonds on the back of the shrimp before the oven needs 180 minutes to warm up for 5 minutes.
Grilled shrimp is a delicious dish made from sea shrimp, raw soy sauce, and chili noodles.
Cooking is simple, nutritious, and rich in vitamins and proteins.
The method of roasting shrimps in the oven Operation process: 1. Wash the shrimps clean, plan out the shrimps on the back of the shrimps, and spread them on the baking sheet (remember to place the baking sheet with tin foil).
2. Brush each of the above sauces on each back-opened shrimp once to start baking.
3. Put the baking tray filled with shrimps into the oven. The oven temperature is 250 ° C and bake for 20 minutes. You can start eating. Note 1. If you want to eat a softer shrimp, the baking time is only a few minutes. 2To eat the prawns, you must remember to take out the prawn line. Charcoal grilled prawns and prawns. 1. Prepare the prawns in large portions.
2. String each shrimp with a sign.
3. Prepare the right amount of barbecue sauce.
4, put the skewered shrimp on the carbon, first roast one side, brush oil while grilling, sprinkle salt, brush sauce, wait until one side is golden, turn over, and then grill the other side, the same, while baking and brushing oilSprinkle with salt.
5. Like this, bake both sides and you can serve them on a plate.